1. To request assistance/services provided for a fee, the User must transfer to ‘My Wallet’ (hereinafter Personal Wallet) available under the User Account a sum that they wish to use for paying for the assistance/service requested via the Website.
2. A User who is providing assistance/services for a fee can withdraw funds from the Helpific Personal Wallet by transferring the amount to their personal bank account opened in their chosen credit institution (primarily a bank) or to another account (e.g. PayPal).
3. Upon withdrawing funds from the Helpific Personal Wallet, a Transaction Fee is applied, consisting of: a) a transaction fee of the payment solution and b) a commission fee to Helpific (hereinafter Commission) to ensure the maintenance and development of the Website. The Transaction Fee is withheld by Helpific every time the User wishes to transfer funds from their Personal Wallet to a personal bank account in their chosen credit institution.
4. Payment for the provision of assistance by a Helper is transferred to the User’s personal bank account in their chosen credit institution within five (5) working days starting from the moment the Helper enters the relevant request on the Website (Transfer funds to your personal bank account) and from the moment the notification reaches Helpific.
5. Beneficiaries and Helpers must submit all complaints related to the provision of assistance to the owner of the Website (Helpific) within three (3) calendar days (!) as of the provision of assistance/service by the Helper, the cancellation or termination thereof, etc. Helpific may refuse to process later complaints. Complaints must be emailed to email@example.com.
6. Helpific strictly adheres to the Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing Prevention Act. As a result, Helpific may refuse to implement clause 4 of the Payment Conditions by informing the relevant person (primarily the Helper) thereof at the earliest opportunity.
7. If a tax authority (the tax authority of national taxes is the Estonian Tax and Customs Board) presents to Helpific a justified tax query about the activity of Helpers in relation to providing assistance/services for a fee, Helpific has the right to forward to the tax authority information about the activity of Helpers / service providers to the extent provided for by law.
8. A Helper acknowledges that providing assistance/services for a fee may entail obligations provided for in national tax legislation.
9. The size of the Commission to Helpific is forwarded to the User via email if the User submits a respective query to the owner of the Website. The size of the Commission to Helpific may change. The size of the Transaction Fee may change, among other things, due to changes in the conditions set for the transaction fee of the payment solution.
10. Using the Website is free of charge for the User, unless otherwise provided for in the Conditions.
11. Upon requesting services/assistance for a fee, the Beneficiary is obligated to pay for the services/assistance at the moment of requesting them. The Beneficiary must pay for the service in full and Helpific does not refund made payments. The Beneficiary acknowledges that a request for assistance cannot be cancelled once it has been accepted by a Helper.
Donations can be made to Users via the Website for the purpose of receiving assistance and purchasing services. A User (primarily a Beneficiary) must use the monetary donation for the intended purpose and cannot withdraw donations from their Personal Wallet. To make a donation, click ‘Donate’ on the User’s User Account and follow the given instructions.
Helpific has been entered to the list of associations benefiting from income tax incentives in Estonia.
-> Payments to Helpers must not be made in cash. If cash is exchanged between Users or transactions between Users are made in another analogous manner or by offering other benefits which prevents payment for the provided service via the Website, Helpific has the right to delete the User Accounts of the Users violating the Conditions without a previous warning. Helpific must do its utmost to ensure that Users are brought together for the provision of assistance in a safe, fast, and convenient manner and ensure the resolution of user complaints.
-> A User must not make alternative agreements with a Helper found via the Website. A Beneficiary acknowledges that assistance provided via the Website either for a fee or on a voluntary basis is not a recurring service. Helpific has the right to delete the User Accounts of Users violating the Conditions without a previous warning.
A User who provides assistance/services for a fee can withdraw funds from the Helpific Personal Wallet also by using a business account (Simplified Business Income Taxation).
An business account is meant to be a way for a private person to operate as an entrepreneur in a bureaucracy-free and affordable manner, without worrying about financial statements, monthly tax declarations, and the payment of taxes – all of this takes place automatically under business account entries. A business account is the best choice when one private person pays another private person for services or goods that they have provided, and for fulfilling the tax obligation arising from the income received. An individual that has opened an business account is under no obligation to register as an entrepreneur or to keep a statement of revenue and expenditure. When using a business account, you may not be a person liable to value added tax or operating as a self-employed person (FIE) in the same or similar area of activity. Source: LHV